FOMC MEETING होगयी अब क्या Bitcoin Dump or Pump | Good alts for scalp for instant profit live

Coming Live at 09.15pm-ist tonight


FOMC MEETING होगयी अब क्या Bitcoin Dump or Pump | Good alts for scalp for instant profit live

https://youtu.be/Ss7OFpQgRb0

 

Aaj ki FOMC ki meeting me 75BPS raha or market me apne sabhi ne volatility bhi dekhi. Bitcoin, ethereum and some altcoins ka analysis and 5 altcoins jo ki major support par hai jo aane wale time me achcha profit dene ki ummid lag rhi hai un alts ki bhi update di gyi hai

 

I Hope you like the video and if you do, dont hesitate to Like and Subscribe :)

 

Join my telegram channel: https://t.me/techhelpinhindi

 

#techhelpinhindi #altcoins #fomc #ethereum #bitcoin #crypto #cryptocurrency 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solchicks Mega IGO on Cafeswap Exchange – My Opinion – Targets – How to participate – full process in Hindi – don’t miss

Free Online Crypto Education & Chart Analysis Trading Course for everyone | #cryptoeducation

2 Mega projects make you rich | Make 2x to 100x in same day